Cheesy Chicken & Bacon Pull-Aparts
Savory bacon, sharp cheddar, and meaty Any’tizers® Popcorn Chicken in a golden-baked yeast roll. Pull ‘em apart, or keep ‘em together. Either way, it’s delicious.
This recipe contains chicken (popcorn), rolls (frozen, yeast), precooked bacon, cheese (cheddar, shredded), onions (green/spring), salad dressing (ranch)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 50 min
- 1 bag Any'tizers® Popcorn Chicken
- 12 yeast rolls, frozen
- 2 Fully-Cooked Bacon
- 1 cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 ranch-style salad dressing, optional for dipping
- 1. Mix the softened ice cream and amaretto liqueur in a small bowl until combined.
- 2. Place in the freezer until the ice cream has firmed up again and is "scoop-able".
- 3. Combine the soda, cherry juice and vodka, divide evenly between 2 glasses.
- 4. Top with scoops of the amaretto-spiked ice cream.