Mini Sausage Rolls
Chicken Sausage rolls, a great party appetizer or snack!
This recipe contains aidells sausage (chicken and apple), puff pastry, eggs, mustard (dijon), water
18 - 24 Servings
- 12 oz. Aidells Chicken & Apple Sausage links cut into ½” rounds
- 1 pkg(s) puff pastry-defrosted
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup(s) dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. Lightly flour a work surface and gently roll out the puff pastry to smooth out any creases. Cut the puff pastry into 4 equal squares. Refrigerate three of the squares while you work on the first. Cut each square into approximately 10 long, thin triangles.
- 3. Brush one triangle with Dijon mustard, place a Chicken Apple Mini Sausage at the wide end of the triangle and roll up the sausage upward, wrapping the pastry around it. Place the sausage roll on a baking sheet seam side down. Repeat until all the pastry triangles are filled and rolled.
- 4. Whisk together the egg and water. Lightly brush each sausage roll with the egg mixture. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the pastry is puffed and browned.