A peanut butter and chocolate Halloween treat!
This recipe contains butter, peanut butter, sugar (powdered, confectioners), chocolate (semi-sweet, chips), icing gel, m&m's
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, softened
- 2 cup(s) peanut butter
- 3 3/4 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 pkg(s) 6oz. semisweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 1 pkg(s) red icing gel (decorating type)
- 1 pkg(s) blue candy coated chocolate candies (such as M&M's) for decorating
- 1. In a large mixing bowl, beat together butter and peanut butter until light and fluffy. Add sugar gradually, beating until blended. Mixture will be crumbly.
- 2. Shape into 1 1/4-inch balls. Insert toothpicks into balls and dip halfway into melted chocolate. Place on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Chill until firm.
- 3. Draw "veins" with red decorator gel in the Zombie Eyes. Place a blue candy-coated chocolate candy in the center for a "pupil."