Sally's Granola Bars
An easy to make granola recipe that is kid friendly and perfect for a breakfast or snack on the go.
This recipe contains granola, butter, sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, almonds
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 40 min
- 3 cup(s) granola
- 1/3 cup(s) butter
- 1 can(s) 14oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pkg(s) 11.5oz. chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup(s) skimmed almonds (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2. In a 9" or 11" casserole dish melt butter in oven. Add granola and bake for 15 minutes.
- 3. Drizzle condensed milk until fully covered, add chocolate chips and almonds.
- 4. Bake for an additional 20 minutes. Once cool, cut into squares.