Meatball Stir Fry
Delicious stir-fry. Serve over rice or noodles for a easy meal.
This recipe contains aidells meatballs (chicken), soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, ginger (powder), vegetable oil, onions, fresh garlic, stir fry vegetables (frozen), cornstarch, water, rice (white)
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 12 oz. Aidells Chicken Meatballs
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) rice wine vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 whole onion (sliced)
- 2 clove(s) cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 lb. mixed stir-fry vegetables
- 1 tsp. cornstarch (mixed with 2 teaspoons water)
- 2 tsp. water
- 1 pkg(s) rice
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and ginger set aside.
- 2. Place the oil in a wok or large skillet over high heat and add meatballs. Sauté for 3 minutes. Stir in the onion and garlic and sauté 2 minutes. Add the vegetables, pour in the soy sauce mixture and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer 3-5 minutes until vegetables are tender. Stir in the cornstarch mixture and bring the sauce back to a boil for 1-2 minutes to thicken the sauce. Serve over rice or noodles.