Grilled White Chicken Pizza
White Pizza with grilled chicken and bell peppers.
This recipe contains salad dressing (italian), garlic (fresh), chicken breasts (boneless skinless), pizza crust, cheese (parmesan, shredded), cheese (ricotta), cheese (mozzarella, shredded), black pepper, basil (fresh)
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 1/3 cup(s) zesty italian dressing
- 4 clove(s) garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 lb. small boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 whole ready-to-use thin baked pizza crust (12 inch)
- 2 oz. shredded parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) part skim ricotta cheese
- 4 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tbsp. coarsely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1. Heat grill for indirect grilling: Light one side of grill, leaving other side unlit. Close lid; heat grill to 400ºF.
- 2. Mix dressing and garlic. Drizzle 3 Tbsp. over chicken in shallow dish; turn to evenly coat both sides of breasts. Refrigerate 5 min.
- 3. Place chicken over lit area of grill; cook 6 to 8 min. on each side or until done (165ºF). Cool slightly; cut into bite-size pieces. Brush pizza crust with remaining dressing mixture; top with all remaining ingredients except basil.
- 4. Place pizza on grill over unlit area; cover. Grill 12 to 15 min. or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown, monitoring for consistent grill temperature. Sprinkle with basil.