Thai Stir Fry Noodles
Egg noodles with kale and chicken. Can be made with flank steak or pork.
This recipe contains butter, fresh garlic, egg noodles, chicken breasts (boneless skinless), kale, eggs, water, XXXXX, soy sauce, oyster sauce, vinegar, sugar, white pepper, fish sauce, crushed red pepper
2 - 4 Servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 3 clove(s) fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 6 oz. egg noodles
- 5 oz. chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 - 3 cup(s) kale, roughly chopped
- 1 eggs
- 2 tbsp. water
- FOR THE SAUCE
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 2 tsp. vinegar
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 - 2 ds. white pepper
- 2 tsp. fish sauce (optional)
- 1 - 3 ds. red chili flakes, for garnish (optional)
- 1. Cook egg noodles according to package directions. Mix up Sauce ingredients and set aside.
- 2. Heat up Wok or Deep Skillet on medium-high heat. Add butter, garlic, and meat. Cook for about a minute, or until meat is almost cooked.
- 3. Add kale, turn down the heat a bit and add the Noodles and sauce. Gently stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, making sure to scrape the brown bits from the bottom of the Wok or Skillet.
- 4. Add in leaves and 2 Tablespoons of water and push all the food to one side. Crack an egg into opposite side and let sit for a few seconds. Break yolk with a spatula in a circular motion. Gently fold Noodle mixture on top of the egg and incorporate the egg into the Noodles, making sure to scrape bottom.
- 5. Garnish with freshly ground pepper and/or chili flakes, if desired.