Slow Cooker Chunky Chicken Chili
Slow cooker chunky chicken chili recipe fits into your smart eating plan and is convenient.
This recipe contains kidney beans (dark), kidney beans (light), salsa, tomato sauce, chili powder, chicken breasts (boneless skinless), onions, corn (frozen), cheese (mexican blend)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 5 hr +
- 1 can(s) 15.5oz. dark red kidney beans, rinsed
- 1 can(s) 15.5oz. light red kidney beans, rinsed
- 1 1/2 cup(s) thick and chunky mild salsa
- 1 can(s) 15oz. no salt added tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 whole onion, chopped
- 1 cup(s) frozen corn
- 4 oz. mexican style four cheese, shredded
- 1. Combine beans, salsa, tomato sauce and chili powder in slow cooker. Top with chicken, onions and corn. (Do not stir.) Cover with lid.
- 2. Cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours (or on HIGH 4 to 5 hours); stir.
- 3. Serve topped with cheese.