Party Cheese Ball
Known to frequent holiday open houses, this creamy cheese ball appetizer with a nutty exterior doesn't stick around long.
This recipe contains cream cheese, cheese (cheddar, shredded), onions, bell peppers (red), worcestershire, lemon juice, cayenne pepper, pecans (chopped)
Prep time: 15 min
- 2 pkg(s) 8oz. cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp. onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tsp. worcestershire
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 ds. cayenne pepper
- 1 cup(s) pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1. Beat cream cheese and cheddar in small bowl with mixer until blended.
- 2. Add all remaining ingredients except nuts; mix well.
- 3. Refrigerate several hours.
- 4. Shape into ball; roll in nuts.