Florentine Frittata for Two
For a heartier dish, add leftover chicken or shrimp.
This recipe contains eggs, egg whites, milk (reduced fat), olives (kalamata, pitted), salt, pepper, tomatoes (sun dried), basil (dried), rosemary leaves, baby spinach, cheese (feta)
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup(s) liquid egg whites
- 2 tbsp. milk, 2%
- 2 tbsp. greek olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) oil-packed sun dried tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/4 tsp. dried rosemary, crushed
- 3 cup(s) baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 2 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the first six ingredients; set aside. Arrange tomatoes in an 8-in. ovenproof skillet; sprinkle with basil and rosemary.
- 2. Heat the pan over medium heat. Pour egg mixture into the pan; top with spinach. Cover and cook for 3-5 minutes or until eggs begin to set.
- 3. Uncover skillet; sprinkle with cheese. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes or until eggs are completely set.
Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.