Rosemary Citrus Fennel Salad
This bright and healthy citrus salad is a great addition to your salad routine. The tangy and earthy flavors pair perfectly with the licorice flavor of the fennel. Delicious to eat immediately, but even better after it sits... and don't worry, it won't lose its crunch.
This recipe contains oranges, fennel bulb, red wine vinegar, olive oil (extra virgin), salt, black pepper, rosemary (fresh)
2 - 4 Servings
Prep time: 30 min
- 4 whole medium oranges, assorted (your choice)
- 1 whole fennel bulb, leaves reserved
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 whole rosemary sprigs, chopped
- 1. In a medium size bowl, juice and zest 1 orange.
- 2. In the same bowl, whisk together rosemary, red wine vinegar, and olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste
- 3. Thinly slice fennel and soak in dressing.
- 4. Peel and slice oranges. Toss in with fennel and refrigerate 10-15 minutes. The longer it sits, the better it is.
- 5. Garnish with reserved fennel leaves and serve. Enjoy!