Buffalo Chicken Dip
Combine cream cheese, blue cheese, ranch dressing and hot sauce give this hearty baked buffalo chicken dip a familiar flair.
This recipe contains chicken breasts (boneless skinless), cream cheese, salad dressing (ranch), hot sauce, cheese (blue), scallions
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 2 cup(s) chicken, shredded and cooked
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup(s) ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup(s) hot pepper sauce
- 2 oz. blue cheese crumbles
- 1 tbsp. green oinions, chopped
- 1. Heat oven to 350ºF.
- 2. Combine all ingredients except onions in medium bowl. Spoon into shallow baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- 3. Bake 20 min. or until heated through; stir.
- 4. Sprinkle with onions.