Chicken Bacon Ranch Baked Penne
Pasta is infinitely better packed with cheese and baked into a creamy casserole. File this under the definition of comfort food!
This recipe contains **_pasta (penne), chicken breasts (boneless skinless), alfredo sauce, salad dressing (ranch), bacon, cheese (mozzarella, shredded)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 1 lb. penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cup(s) chicken, cooked and shredded
- 14 oz. alfredo pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) ranch dressing
- 6 oz. bacon, cooked and chopped
- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- 2. Prepare cake mix according to Egg White Recipe of package instructions using water, oil and egg whites. Divide batter into 2 separate bowls. Tint one bowl with 2 drops pink food color and other with 2 drops blue food color.
- 3. Using separate spoons for each batter, alternately spoon pink and blue batters into baking cups. Do not stir. Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- 4. Divide frosting into 3 separate small bowls. Tint one bowl with 2 drops purple food color, one with 2 drops pink food color and one with 2 drops blue food color.
- 5. Spoon purple, pink and blue frostings into one large decorating bag fitted with large star tip, alternating colors while filling bag. Pipe frosting onto cupcakes in circular pattern, beginning at outside edge and moving toward center, to create a swirl. Sprinkle with colored sugar.