Homemade Tuna Crunch Cat Treats
A great homemade treat your cats will flip for! MEOW
This recipe contains eggs, tuna (in water), flour (whole wheat), oats, olive oil, catnip
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 1 egg
- 1 can(s) 5oz. can of tuna in water, drained
- 1/2 cup(s) whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup(s) oats (ground into flour)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. catnip
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment and set aside
- 2. Combine all ingredients and blend until mixture is smooth
- 3. Roll into small balls and place onto the parchment. Slightly flatten each ball with finger.
- 4. Bake for 10-12 minutes until slightly browned. Be sure to let them cool completely.