Cheesy Vegetable Quesadillas
Easy, cheesy vegetable quesadillas.
This recipe contains olive oil, olive oil, bell peppers (red), onions, zucchini, mushrooms, vegetable seasoning, tortillas (flour), cheese (monterey jack, shredded)
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 whole large red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 whole large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 whole small zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup(s) sliced mushrooms
- 1 tbsp. vegetable seasoning
- 8 whole flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 6 oz. monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add bell pepper, onion and zucchini; cook and stir 4 minutes or until tender-crisp. Add mushrooms and Seasoning; cook and stir 2 minutes longer.
- 2. Place 4 of the tortillas on ungreased baking sheet. Spread 1/4 of the vegetable mixture and cheese evenly on each tortilla. Top with remaining tortillas. Lightly brush with remaining 2 teaspoons oil. Sprinkle lightly with additional Seasoning, if desired.
- 3. Bake 10 minutes or just until cheese is melted. Cut into 3-inch wedges. Serve warm.