Veggie and Bean Salad
No cooking involved for this, it holds well and is very easy. Have a potluck soon? Make this, it is easy and travels very well!
This recipe contains beans (black), beans (garbanzo), peas (canned), shallots, balsamic vinegar, olive oil (extra virgin), oregano (dried), salt, black pepper
Prep time: 1 hr +
- 1 can(s) 15oz. black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can(s) 15oz. chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup(s) peas
- 1 whole shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano or basil or parsley
- 1 - 2 pn. salt to taste
- 1 - 2 pn. pepper to taste
- 1. In a large Tupperware container combine all ingredients, cover and give a good shake (shake over your sink just in case) place in the fridge for an hour or overnight until you are ready to serve. You can serve cold or room temperature whatever you prefer. Just put it in a pretty bowl before serving.