Weight Watchers Chocolate Sheet Pan
A traditional Chocolate Sheet Cake- lightened up, Weight Watchers style!
This recipe contains cooking spray, flour (all-purpose), light brown sugar, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, milk (skim), eggs, butter, vanilla extract, water, powdered sugar
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 1 cooking spray -1 spray
- 1 3/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup(s) light brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup(s) unsweetened cocoa powder,
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup(s) fat free skim milk
- 3 eggs, large, whites only
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) water, boiling
- 1 tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a 9- X 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, cocoa powder, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt; mix well with a fork to combine.
- 3. In another large mixing bowl, combine milk, egg whites, melted butter and vanilla. Using an electric mixer, mix on low speed until blended; gradually beat in boiling water.
- 4. Gradually add flour mixture to milk mixture and mix on low speed until blended. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 25 to 30 minutes. Cool cake in pan, on a wire rack.
- 5. Sift powdered sugar over cooled cake before cutting into 12 pieces. Yields 1 piece per serving.