Crockpot Chicken Salsa Dip
No other way to put it, this is simply delicious! You can serve this as a dip with tortilla chips or use the chicken mixture as a topping for nachos. Either way you'll love it! And besides, who doesn't love something you can throw into your crockpot?!
**Feel free to double this recipe**
This recipe contains chicken breasts (boneless skinless), soup (cream of chicken), salsa, taco seasoning, sour cream, tostitos
6 - 8 Servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 5 hr
- 1 lb. chicken breast
- 1 can(s) 10.5oz. cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup(s) salsa
- 1 pkg(s) 1oz. taco seasoning
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 pkg(s) tostitos for serving
- 1. Mix soup, salsa, and taco seasoning in the bottom of your crockpot. Sink chicken breasts into the mixture, covering completely.
- 2. Cook on low for 5-6 hours, until chicken is very tender.
- 3. Remove chicken from crockpot, shred. Add sour cream to crockpot mixture and stir well. Then return shredded chicken to crockpot and mix everything together well. Heat until everything is warmed through. Serve with Tostitos.