Lemon Dill Hobo Tilapia with Veggies
If you like quick, healthy, fresh meals with minimal clean up, then this dish is for you! Throw everything in a foil packet, place it on a heated grill (or oven), cook for 10 minutes and you're done, yes done because there are no dishes!
This recipe contains fish (tilapia), tomatoes (cherry), zucchini, lemons, dill, olive oil, salt, black pepper
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 18 - 20 oz. tilapia
- 2 cup(s) cherry tomatoes
- 2 cup(s) zucchini, sliced
- 10 - 12 slice(s) lemons (about 2)
- 1 pkg(s) dill
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1. Preheat grill to medium.
- 2. Equally divide vegetables between 4 large sheets of foil ( I also like to include sheets of parchment paper for extra durability).
- 3. Top each pile of vegetables with tilapia about 4-5oz each. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4. Arrange 2-3 slices of lemon on tilapia and top with a sprig of fresh dill. Drizzle 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil over each mound.
- 5. Fold sides of foil up to meet in the middle and fold closed, then fold in sides to seal foil packets.
- 6. Add foil packets to grill and cook for approximately 10 minutes.
- 7. Tilapia is done when it is white instead of translucent and flakes easily with a fork.