No-Bake Fudge Bar
An easy fudge recipe that's great for a crowd.
This recipe contains oreo cookies, butter (unsalted), salt (kosher), chocolate (dark, chips), heavy cream, butter (unsalted), chocolate (semi-sweet, chips), oreo cookies
Prep time: 1 hr +
- 2 1/2 cup(s) chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs, finely crushed
- 2/3 cup(s) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 3/4 cup(s) dark chocolate 60% cacao baking chips
- 1 cup(s) heavy cream
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp. semi-sweet chocolate mini baking chips
- 3 - 4 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1. In a medium bowl, stir together the cookie crumbs, melted butter, and salt. Press into the bottom and up the sides of an 11x8-inch rectangular or 9-inch square tart pan with a removable bottom. Cover and chill while preparing the filling.
- 2. For filling: Place dark chocolate chips in a large, heatproof bowl. In a small saucepan, heat cream and 2 tablespoons butter just until simmering and butter melts. Pour over chips. Stir once. Let stand 5 minutes without stirring. Stir until smooth. Pour into crust.
- 3. Sprinkle evenly with mini chips and crushed cookies. Cover and chill at least 2 hours or overnight until set.
- 4. Let stand at room temperature 45 to 60 minutes before serving. Cut into small squares to serve.