Tacos made with McCormick taco seasoning are a family favorite for a busy weeknight dinner or for casual weekend entertaining. Choose typical toppings or try chopped avocado, sour cream, or chopped fresh cilantro.
This recipe contains beef (ground), taco seasoning, water, taco shells (hard), lettuce (leaf), tomatoes, cheese (mexican blend),
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 pkg(s) 1oz. taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup(s) water
- 1 pkg(s) taco shells (12)
- 4 oz. lettuce, shredded for topping (optional)
- 2 whole tomatoes, diced for topping (optional)
- 8 oz. your choice of cheese , shredded for topping (optional)
- 1. Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat.
- 2. Stir in Seasoning Mix and water. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Spoon into warmed taco shells. Serve with assorted toppings.