A classic dessert favorite.
This recipe contains water, pudding (vanilla), milk (condensed, sweetened), heavy cream, nilla wafers, bananas
Prep time: 1 hr +
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water
- 2/3 cup(s) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cup(s) heavy cream
- 12 oz. package vanilla wafers
- 4 whole bananas, sliced
- 1. Mix together the water, pudding mix, and sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight until it sets up.
- 2. Whip heavy cream until soft peaks form. Working in thirds, fold the whipped cream into the pudding mixture until well incorporated.
- 3. In a trifle bowl, layer vanilla wafers, sliced bananas, and pudding mixture; continue until you've used up all the pudding mixture. Refrigerate for at least another 30 minutes before serving.