Best Ever Wild Rice Stuffing
Once you taste this scrumptious stuffing you’ll understand why we call it the “best ever.” It’s amazing how pecans and an orange add a flavorful twist to rice stuffing.
This recipe contains rice (wild), pecans (chopped), butter, oranges
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 1 pkg(s) 6oz. long grain and wild rice, original recipe
- 1/2 cup(s) pecans, chopped and toasted
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 1. In a saucepan, sauté rice in butter until brown, stirring frequently.
- 2. Stir in contents of seasoning packet and orange zest.
- 3. Mix together the orange juice and enough water to equal 2-1/3 cups water and add to rice.
- 4. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer until liquid is absorbed, about 25 minutes.
- 5. Stir in toasted pecans.