Nutella Banana Bread
With the Nutella in this delicious recipe, this is definitely not your average banana bread.
This recipe contains flour (all-purpose), baking soda, salt (kosher), butter (unsalted), sugar, eggs, eggs, sour cream, vanilla extract, bananas, chocolate hazelnut spread
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 1 hr
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 cup(s) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 whole bananas, ripe and mashed
- 3/4 cup(s) nutella, melted slightly
- 1. Preheat oven to 350º. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- 2. In another large bowl, mix together butter, sugar, egg and egg yolk, sour cream, and vanilla. Add mashed bananas and stir until combined. Gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredients until just combined. Fold in about ½ cup of the Nutella, being careful not to stir too much. You want the Nutella to swirl!
- 3. Transfer to prepared loaf pan, then drizzle remaining Nutella on top and swirl with a knife. Bake until a toothpick comes out clean, about 1 hour. Let cool 10 minutes in pan, then turn out onto a cooling rack to cool completely.