Spicy Avocado Hummus
This healthy snack is not only fast and easy to make, but it also tastes really good. Try it as a dip, a spread or even as a topping.
This recipe contains chickpeas, avocados, peppers (jalapeno, fresh), tahini, lemons, olive oil, fresh garlic, fresh cilantro, cumin powder, chili powder, salt
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 5 min
- 1 can(s) 15.5oz. can chickpeas
- 1 whole ripe avocado
- 1 whole jalapeno
- 1 1/2 tbsp. tahini
- 1 whole juice from a lemon
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 pn. cilantro
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1. Drain and rinse chickpeas. Trim cilantro stems and de-seed jalapeno (for a milder flavor).
- 2. In a food processor, combine all ingredients, except olive oil and pulse until well blended.
- 3. Process continuously while adding olive oil until smooth texture is achieved.
- 4. Enjoy as a dip, spread or topping.