Chicken & Sausage Jambalaya
Bring Cajun flavor to your dinner table, no matter where you live! This recipe features chicken breast and sausage to satisfy your hungry family.
This recipe contains rice (white), chicken breasts (boneless skinless), sausage (andouille), fresh garlic, onions, bay leaves, celery, pepper, chicken broth, beef broth, paprika, worcestershire
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 1 1/2 cup(s) original converted brand rice
- 1 whole boneless skinless chicken breast, diced
- 1 lb. cajun or andouille sausage, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 whole onion, chopped
- 1 whole bay leaf
- 3 whole celery stalks, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 cup(s) chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 cup(s) beef or vegetable broth
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 2 tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1. Combine rice, sausage, celery, onion, garlic, both broths, bay leaf, pepper, paprika and Worcestershire sauce in large skillet or Dutch oven.
- 2. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
- 3. Add chicken, cover and simmer until chicken is cooked through and liquid is absorbed, about 10 minutes.