Garlic Roasted Green Beans and Mushrooms
Fresh green beans with fresh mushrooms and garlic.
This recipe contains mushrooms, beans (green, fresh), olive oil, garlic (fresh), salt (sea), peppercorns (black)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 25 min
- 2 cup(s) fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cup(s) fresh green beans
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 1. In a medium saucepan, combine the cauliflower and chicken broth and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer, cover with a lid, and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender, but not completely falling apart.
- 2. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the cauliflower to a food processor and puree until silky smooth. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the Parmesan and chopped chives and season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Serve warm.