Chicken Cheese Ball
This recipe contains chicken (canned), cream cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, salt (kosher), pecans (chopped)
Prep time: 10 min
- 12 oz. chicken, white meat only preferred
- 16 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 cup(s) finely chopped pecans
- 1. Mix together chicken, cream cheese, onion or onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and ½ cup of chopped pecans in a medium mixing bowl.
- 2. Pour chicken cheese ball mixture into the center of a large piece of plastic wrap. Using plastic wrap, press chicken cheese ball mixture to form a ball.
- 3. Press remaining chopped pecans onto top and sides of chicken cheese ball.
- 4. Wrap with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for 1 hour up to 3 days before serving.
- 5. Serve with crackers and fruit.