One Pan Garlic Herb Chicken
A wonderful one pan chicken and asparagus dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes.
This recipe contains chicken (thighs), salt, pepper, asparagus, butter, garlic (minced), basil (dried), oregano (dried), thyme (dried), onion powder, salt, pepper
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 3 - 6 whole chicken thighs or breasts, boneless, skinless (if using breasts pound to even 1/2 inch thickness
- salt, to taste the chicken
- pepper, to taste the chicken
- 1 lb. asparagus, ends trimmed
- 3 tbsp. butter, divided
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1. Heat oil in large heavy skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken and sausage; cook and stir 5 minutes. Remove from skillet.
- 2. Stir onion into skillet; cook and stir on medium heat 2 minutes or until onion is softened. Stir in Seasoning. Return chicken and sausage to skillet.
- 3. Stir in broth and tomatoes; bring to boil. Stir in rice. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook 20 to 25 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally.