Honey Sriracha Grilled Shrimp
Honey Sriracha grilled shrimp that makes for a great appetizer or meal.
This recipe contains shrimp, unsalted butter, ginger (fresh), fresh garlic, paprika (smoked), cloves (ground), honey, sriracha sauce, limes, cilantro (fresh), limes, skewers
2 - 3 Servings
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 1 lb. large shrimp, deveined and shells removed
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 2 garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 4 tbsp. honey
- 6 tbsp. sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp. lime juice, fresh
- fresh cilantro for garnish (optional)
- lime wedges for garnish (optional)
- 4 - 5 wooden skewers
- 1. Peel some of the cucumber skin, remove seeds and dice and place in a medium size bowl.
- 2. Add tomatoes, feta and olives. Squeeze lemon juice and drizzle olive oil.
- 3. Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 10 minutes before serving for best flavor.