Chocolate Almond Smoothie
Start your day with a thick and creamy Chocolate Almond Smoothie more like desire than breakfast. This gluten free, low calorie smoothie (with Vegan option) is what dreams are made of!
This recipe contains oats (quick), greek yogurt, cocoa powder, vanilla almond creamer, milk (almond, unsweetened)
Prep time: 10 min
- 1/4 cup Gluten Free oats
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp Silk Almond Vanilla Creamer
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1. Add all ingredients together in an air tight container. Place in the refrigerator overnight or 1-2 hours prior to blending to thicken.
- 2. Once the ingredients have thickened, add them to a blender and blend on high until creamy.
- 3. Pour blended smoothie in a glass, top with optional toppings as desired and devour!