Corn, bacon and cheese - yes, please! This makes for a great Holiday side!
This recipe contains corn (frozen), eggs, flour (all-purpose), sugar, butter, cayenne pepper, cheese (cheddar, shredded), bacon, crackers (ritz), salt
8 - 10 Servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 2 pkg(s) 12oz. frozen corn, thawed
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. butter, softened
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 6 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 slice(s) bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 pn. salt to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- 2. In a food processor or blender, combine one package of corn, eggs, flour, sugar, butter and cayenne pepper. Pulse 3 or 4 times, until corn is creamed. Pour mixture into a large bowl.
- 3. Add remaining package of corn, 1 cup cheddar cheese and bacon. Stir to combine
- 4. Pour corn mixture into prepared pan. Top with remaining cheese and crushed Ritz crackers. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.