Coconut Curry Chicken on Rice
You’ll think of Thailand — or your favorite Thai restaurant — when you try this distinctive recipe.
This recipe contains rice (instant), vegetable oil, chicken breasts (boneless skinless), bell peppers (red), mushrooms (button), milk (coconut), curry powder, lime juice (fresh), fresh cilantro
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 2 bags boil in bag rice
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 whole boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 whole red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 pkg(s) 4oz. (10) button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can(s) 14oz. coconut milk
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 whole lime, juiced
- 1 ds. cilantro, chopped
- 1. Prepare rice according to package directions.
- 2. Add oil to frying pan and brown chicken breast on each side.
- 3. Add the bell pepper and mushrooms; cook 2 minutes.
- 4. Add the coconut milk and curry powder, bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer; cook until sauce thickens and chicken is cooked through.
- 5. Add the lime juice at the end of cooking.
- 6. Serve over rice and garnish with cilantro.