Cooked quickly in the microwave, this is a hearty one-dish meal that will satisfy a craving for comfort food.
This recipe contains potatoes (russet), sour cream (reduced fat), scallions, chicken (barbecue), cheese (cheddar, sharp, shredded)
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 4 (6-ounce) baking potatoes
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 green onions, finely chopped and divided
- 1 1/3 cups shredded barbecue chicken
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 1. Pierce potatoes with a fork; arrange in a circle on paper towels in microwave oven. Microwave at HIGH 10 minutes or until done, rearranging potatoes after 5 minutes.
- 2. While potatoes cook, combine sour cream and 2 tablespoons onions; set aside.
- 3. Place chicken in a microwave-safe bowl; cover with plastic wrap (do not allow plastic wrap to touch food).
- 4. Remove potatoes from microwave; place chicken in microwave. Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- 5. Slice potatoes lengthwise, cutting to, but not through, other side; fluff with fork.
- 6. Top each potato evenly with chicken, sour cream mixture, cheese, and remaining onions.