Weight Watchers Chicken and Chile Wraps
A healthy chicken and chile wrap that is full of flavor and perfect for lunch any day of the week!
This recipe contains poblano peppers, mayonnaise (light), tortillas (wheat), lettuce (romaine), chicken breasts (boneless skinless), chives (fresh), avocados
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 5 min
- 1 whole poblano chile, small
- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise, reduced calorie
- 4 tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 cup(s) romaine lettuce, shredded and chopped
- 3/4 lb. chicken breasts, cooked and cut into strips
- 2 tbsp. chives, minced
- 1/2 whole avocado, sliced
- 1. Place chile over stovetop flame; char on all sides, about 5 minutes (careful not to burn hands).
- 2. Remove chile from flame and place in a paper bag; close bag and set aside to steam for 15 minutes.
- 3. Remove chile from bag and remove blackened skin with your hands, under running water. Core, seed and chop chile; set aside.
- 4. Spread 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise over each tortilla and top each with 1/4 cup of lettuce
- 5. Arrange 1/4 of chicken in a strip down the center of each tortilla; top each with 1/4 of chile, chives and avocado.
- 6. To serve, fold the bottom third of each tortilla toward the middle. Then fold the left side to the center and the right side to the center; serve. Yields 1 wrap per serving.