Salmon in 20 Minutes
Sizzle your salmon with dill & cream cheese for this awesome (and better-for-you) Salmon in 20 Minutes.
This recipe contains fish (salmon), milk (fat free), cream cheese (1/3 less fat), cucumbers, dill (fresh), rice (white)
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 1 lb. 4 skin-on salmon fillets
- 1 cup(s) fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup(s) 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 2 cup(s) chopped cucumbers
- 2 tbsp. fresh dill
- 1 cup(s) long-grain white rice, for serving (2 cups cooked)
- 1. Heat large heavy skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add fish; cook 5 min. on each side or until fish flakes easily with fork. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- 2. Add milk and reduced-fat cream cheese to skillet; cook and stir 2 min. or until cream cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Stir in cucumbers and dill.
- 3. Return fish to skillet. Cook 2 min. or until heated through. Serve over rice; top with cream cheese sauce.