Twice-Baked Sweet Potatoes
Enjoy Twice-Baked Sweet Potatoes that are twice as nice- made with cream cheese, brown sugar and cinnamon then topped with pecans!
This recipe contains sweet potatoes, cream cheese, milk (fat free), brown sugar, ground cinnamon, pecans (chopped)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 40 min
- 2 whole large sweet potatoes (1-1/2 lb.)
- 2 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tbsp. fat-free milk
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 1. Heat oven to 425ºF. Cut potatoes lengthwise in half; place, cut sides down, on foil-covered rimmed baking sheet. Bake 30 to 35 min. or until tender.
- 2. Scoop out centers of potatoes into medium bowl, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells. Add cream cheese, milk, sugar and cinnamon to potato flesh; mash until blended.
- 3. Fill shells with potato mixture; sprinkle with nuts. Bake 8 min. or until potatoes are heated through and nuts are toasted.