Sweet fruit + cookie topping = #summerdessertgoals.
This recipe contains cookie dough (sugar), ground cinnamon, peaches, blueberries, sugar, flour (all-purpose), vanilla extract, salt (kosher), cooking spray, cinnamon sugar, ice cream (vanilla)
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 1 hr
- refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 cup(s) peaches, sliced
- 2 cup(s) blueberries
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- cooking spray
- 2 tbsp. cinnamon sugar
- vanilla ice cream, for serving
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, mix together cookie dough and cinnamon until combined. Set aside.
- 2. In another bowl, stir together peaches, blueberries, sugar, flour, vanilla and salt and stir together until combined.
- 3. Spray a 9"-x-13" baking dish with cooking spray. Add fruit mixture to baking dish, then top with 1" balls of sugar cookie dough and bake until fruit is bubbly and cookie crust golden, 1 hour. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- 4. Let cool, then serve with ice cream.