Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
Chocolate peppermint cookies that the whole family is sure to love!
This recipe contains bittersweet chocolate chips, chocolate (peppermint bark), butter, eggs, sugar, all-purpose flour, baking powder,
Prep time: 40 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 8 oz. 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate baking chips
- 2 pkg(s) 3.5oz. peppermint bark baking bars
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1. Melt 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Chips with butter. Allow to slightly cool.
- 2. Beat eggs and sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually add chocolate mixture. Blend flour and baking powder. Stir into chocolate mixture. Stir in chopped Peppermint Bark Baking Bar.
- 3. Chill dough in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- 4. Preheat oven to 375°F. Scoop rounded tablespoons of batter and place 1 1/2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes.