Spiced Cider Punch
This cider punch is the perfect fizzy, non-alcoholic beverage that everyone can enjoy this holiday season.
This recipe contains water, sugar (brown), ginger (ground), nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves (ground), apple cider, lemon juice, club soda, lemons, ice
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar, pourable
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 2 qt. apple cider or apple juice
- 1/2 cup(s) lemon juice
- 7 fl.oz. club soda
- 1 - 2 whole lemon wedges/slices for garnish
- 1 pkg(s) ice, in block form is preferred, for serving
- 1. Combine water, sugar and spices in 3-quart saucepan. Stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves; cool. Add cider and lemon juice; strain and chill.
- 2. Pour over block of ice in small punch bowl; add club soda to taste. Garnish with lemon slices.