White Chocolate Fudge
A creamy white fudge that's so easy to make and makes a wonderful gift for friends.
This recipe contains chocolate (white, chips), cream cheese, sugar (powdered, confectioners), vanilla extract, pecans (chopped)
Prep time: 1 hr +
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 pkg(s) 12oz. white chocolate morsels
- 1 pkg(s) 8oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 lb. powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) pecans and/or walnuts, chopped
- 1. Butter an 8x8-inch pan; set aside. Melt white chocolate morsels in top of double boiler over hot water. Stir, set aside.
- 2. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add confectioners' sugar and vanilla. Pour in melted white chocolate and nuts. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Chill until firm. Cut into small squares.