This salmon recipe is delicious and very simple to make. The sweet and savory combination will make this an instant family favorite.
This recipe contains maple syrup, soy sauce, fresh garlic, garlic salt, black pepper, fish (salmon), wine (pinot noir)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 1/4 cup(s) maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 lb. salmon
- 1 wine (pinot noir)
- 1. In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
- 2. Place salmon in a shallow baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
- 3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 4. Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake salmon uncovered 15-20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.