Honey Maid Cheesecake Pops
Delicious, sandwich-like, cheesecake pops.
This recipe contains cream cheese, sugar, whipped topping, graham crackers, chocolate (baking), sprinkles
Prep time: 1 hr +
Cook time: 15 min
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) cool whip, thawed
- 10 honey graham crackers,broken crosswise in half (20 squares)
- 4 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1/4 cup(s) multi-colored sprinkles (white and blue)
- 1. Beat cream cheese and sugar with mixer until blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- 2. Spread cream cheese mixture onto 10 graham squares; top with remaining graham squares to make 20 sandwiches. Use knife to smooth cream cheese mixture around all sides of each sandwich. Place in single layer on parchment-covered baking sheet.
- 3. Freeze 1-1/2 hours.
- 4. Cut each sandwich into quarters. Insert lollipop stick into side of filling in each sandwich.
Freeze additional 30 min.
- 5. Melt chocolate as directed on package. Half dip pops, 1 at a time, into chocolate. Return to baking sheet. Top with sprinkles. Freeze until ready to serve.
- 6. **Tips**
Prepare using your favorite variety or color of sprinkles.