Curry Sweet Potato Salad
Curry is one of my favorite seasonings so I was very pleased when it paired well in this potato salad.
This recipe contains sweet potatoes, olive oil, curry powder, cumin powder, sweet paprika, red wine vinegar, parsley (italian), olives (green), salt
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 2 whole sweet potato, 1 inch cubes
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) Italian flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) green olives, halved
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. Peel and cube sweet potatoes into 1 inch cubes.
- 3. Place sweet potato, 2 tbsps of olive oil, paprika, cumin, curry powder and salt in a ziplock bag and shake till coated.
- 4. Place coated sweet potatoes onto foil or parchment lined cookie sheet and spread out evenly.
- 5. Bake for 15-20 minutes, remove and place in a bowl.
- 6. Whisk together 2 tbsp of olive oil, red wine vinegar and parsley. Pour over potatoes and add olives.
- 7. Serve immediately or refrigerate.