Applewood Bacon & Egg Breakfast Fried Rice
Wake up your taste buds in the morning with the mouthwatering taste of smoked bacon, eggs, and fried rice. This recipe is so delicious, you’ll enjoy it any time of the day.
This recipe contains rice (white), vegetable oil, butter, eggs, bacon (smoked, applewood), salt (kosher), black peppercorns, tomatoes, scallions
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 40 min
- 6 cup(s) original converted brand rice, chilled
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup(s) applewood smoked bacon, diced and cooked crisp
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. coarse ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. tomato, chopped
- 1 tbsp. green onion, chopped
- 1. Prepare rice according to package directions; chill.
- 2. Heat the oil in a large skillet, add cooked rice and stir-fry until fully heated.
- 3. Move the rice to outer edges of skillet, forming a large well in center. Add butter and heat until foamy; add beaten eggs and stir until partially scrambled.
- 4. Add bacon and stir-fry the rice mixture until egg is cooked. Season with salt and black pepper.
- 5. Sprinkle tomatoes and green onions over fried rice.