Honey Mustard Shrimp Po'Boy
Classic po'boy with shrimp tossed in honey mustard.
This recipe contains mustard (honey), cider vinegar, olive oil, scallions, butter, shrimp, cajun seasoning, rolls (hoagie), lettuce (leaf), onions (red)
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 5 min
- 1 cup(s) honey mustard, divided
- 1/3 cup(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 tsp. green onion, minced
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1 1/2 lb. shrimp, frozen cooked, tails off and thawed
- 1 tbsp. cajun seasoning
- 6 slice(s) french rolls, split and toasted
- 3 cup(s) lettuce, shredded
- 1 1/2 cup(s) red onion, thinly sliced
- 1. Combine 2/3 cup mustard, vinegar, oil and chives in bowl and whisk to blend; set aside.
- 2. Melt butter in large skillet. Add shrimp and cajun seasoning. Cook, stirring, over medium heat until heated through and shrimp are well coated.
- 3. Spread about 1 tbsp. mustard on bottom half of each roll. Top each with 1/2 cup shredded lettuce, 1/4 cup sliced red onions and 1/2 cup cajun shrimp mixture.
- 4. Drizzle 2 tbsp. honey mustard mixture over shrimp and close with top half of roll.
- 5. Serve additional honey mustard dressing on the side.