Ham & Cheese Brunch Bake
This is the perfect casserole for the Holidays and it will wow your crowd! If you have leftover ham, feel free to use it in this dish.
This recipe contains eggs, milk, mustard (dijon), thyme (fresh), garlic powder, salt (kosher), black pepper, bread (french), ham, cheese (cheddar, white)
8 - 10 Servings
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 50 min
- 10 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 - 4 ds. kosher salt, to taste
- 2 - 4 ds. freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cup(s) french bread or baguette, cubed
- 1/2 lb. ham, chopped
- 6 oz. white cheddar cheese. shredded
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, dijon, thyme, and garlic powder and season generously with salt and pepper.
- 2. Butter a large baking dish. Add bread and top with ham and cheddar. Pour over egg mixture.
- 3. Bake until eggs are cooked through and ham golden, 45 to 55 minutes. (To make ahead, cover baking dish with aluminum foil and refrigerate at least 4 hours and up to overnight, then bake as directed.) Garnish with more thyme and serve.