Teriyaki Meatballs with Udon Noodles
A delicious twist on Japanese cuisine.
This recipe contains aidells meatballs (chicken), garlic (fresh), ginger (fresh), chicken broth, vegetable oil, carrots, scallions, celery, bok choy, noodles (udon), salt, pepper
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 12 oz. chicken meatballs (teriyaki preferred)
- 2 clove(s) garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp. freshly grated ginger
- 1 pkg(s) 32oz. chicken broth or stock
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 whole carrot (grated)
- 2 whole scallions (thinly sliced)
- 2 whole stalks celery (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup(s) bok choy (thinly sliced )
- 1 lb. udon noodles, cooked according to package directions (fresh-preferred)
- 1 - 3 ds. salt to taste
- 1 - 3 ds. pepper to taste
- 1. In a large soup pot, add the oil and sauté the garlic and ginger until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the chicken stock and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and stir in meatballs, carrot, green onions, celery and bok choy. Simmer 8-10 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- 2. Divide the cooked noodles among 4 bowls. Ladle the soup over the noodles and serve immediately.