Teriyaki Meatballs with Udon Noodles
A delicious twist on Japanese cuisine.
This recipe contains aidells meatballs (chicken), garlic (fresh), ginger (fresh), chicken broth, oil (vegetable), carrots, scallions, celery, bok choy, noodles (udon), salt, black pepper
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 12 oz. chicken meatballs (teriyaki preferred)
- 2 clove(s) garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp. freshly grated ginger
- 1 pkg(s) 32oz. chicken broth or stock
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 whole carrot (grated)
- 2 whole scallions (thinly sliced)
- 2 whole stalks celery (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup(s) bok choy (thinly sliced )
- 1 lb. udon noodles, cooked according to package directions (fresh-preferred)
- 1 - 3 ds. salt to taste
- 1 - 3 ds. pepper to taste
- 1. In a large soup pot, add the oil and sauté the garlic and ginger until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the chicken stock and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and stir in meatballs, carrot, green onions, celery and bok choy. Simmer 8-10 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- 2. Divide the cooked noodles among 4 bowls. Ladle the soup over the noodles and serve immediately.