Crunchy Onion Cheeseburger
Cheeseburger with crispy fried onions!
This recipe contains ground beef, onions (french), worcestershire, garlic powder, american cheese
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 2 cup(s) crispy fried onions
- 3 tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 6 whole american cheese slices
- 1. Mix beef, 1 cup Crispy Fried Onions, Worcestershire and garlic powder. Shape into 6 burgers. Grill burgers about 10 min. until cooked through in center.
Top each with 1 slice cheese. Cook 1 min. until cheese melts.
- 2. Serve burgers on rolls with lettuce and tomatoes, if desired. Top each burger with remaining Crispy Fried Onions.