Warm Buffalo Potato Salad
Red potatoes, your choice of vinaigrette or ranch dressing, celery, onion and seasonings, then topped with blue cheese crumbles.
This recipe contains hot sauce, balsamic vinaigrette, vegetable oil, garlic (crushed), italian seasoning, salt (kosher), pepper, red potatoes, celery, onions, blue cheese
8 - 10 Servings
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 1 hr
- 1/4 cup(s) hot sauce
- 3/4 cup(s) vinaigrette dressing or ranch dressing, prepared
- 6 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. chopped garlic
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 4 lb. red potatoes, cut into 1/4" cubes
- 1 1/2 cup(s) diced celery, 1/4″ diced
- 1 1/2 cup(s) diced onion, 1/4″ diced
- 4 oz. crumbled bleu cheese
- 1. Combine vinaigrette (or Ranch) and hot sauce. Set aside.
- 2. Mix vegetable oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper in large bowl.
- 3. Add potatoes; mix to coat potatoes with mixture. Transfer to sheet pan.
- 4. Bake potatoes at 375° F for 55 minutes or until tender. Cool slightly.
- 5. To make salad, toss potatoes, celery and onion with the hot sauce vinaigrette mixture. Top with bleu cheese crumbles.